Tap takeover at the Birdsall House
Join us down in Peekskill, NY for an evening at the Birdsall House.
We’ll be bringing down some of our favorite beers to add to the draft lines.
February 27, 6pm
The Draught List:
(No growler fills / beers will be tapped at 6pm)
- Good Old Neon 6% Sour Farmhouse IPA brewed with Citra and Mosaic and fermented with our house mixed culture.
- Pillow Hat 4% Little IPA with Citra & Motucka
- The Territory 7% Sour IPA with raw wheat, malted oat, milk sugar, rhubarb, lemon purée & elderberries; hopped w/ Mosaic.
- The Map 7% Sour IPA with raw wheat, malted oat, extra milk sugar, lemon purée & black lava salt; hopped w/ Mosaic & Azacca.
- Gemheart 8% Sour DIPA with raw wheat, malted oat, milk sugar, black currant, lemon purée & rooibos tea; Simcoe & Azacca.
- Hiding Place 7% Sour IPA with raw wheat, malted oat, milk sugar, Muscat grapes, orange zest, & rosemary; hopped w/ Azacca and Mosaic.
-Say No More 5% Black Lager brewed with Tettanang and Saaz.